Monday, February 11, 2008

Love and me...

Some of my friends who are close to this blog have always asked me...why have I never written anything about love? I really don't know...Maybe I have never been in love....or when I thought I was, I actually wasn't? I was looking at the yellow and red roses that were sent to me....the note that came along with it said...

"If love be compared to snowflakes, let me give you an avalanche...
Try and admire these flowers from my eyes...
And you'll know...."

"I love you P...
Be mine..."

And I was trying to admire the flowers from his eyes...They were not picked up from a florist...they were freshly plucked from a garden...and the thorns were all scraped off...so that when you felt the flowers with your eyes closed you could feel love...It was like the excitement of school days when a secret admirer would send you flowers,cards, chocolates....except for the fact that now I wanted to know my admirer....why play hide and seek? I arranged the flowers in a vase...they looked back at me...lovingly..
"To fall in love is easy.."
"Love is an overrated emotion! Trust me!"

"Love? There is no such thing..."
"To love...means to let go..."
Next day I got another note saying...
"P, I think you are in love with love...
Lots of love,
Love..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home