Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ooops I did it again!

I did not play with anyone's heart but I definitely lost a game...I wanted to frame this better...so as to make it sound less pessimistic...less depressing...eventually could not think of anything else but to put it across bluntly after listening to Britney's track for the third time...I literally keep on doing it again and again...and here I was ...back to brooding...or back to blogging...these days brooding and blogging seem to be siamese twins...As I started typing away furiously, facing the window, I slowed down a little...the pink rhody(Rhody is the nickname for the rhododendron...it is a miracle that a rhody blooms in my neighbour's backyard...the only one I have seen so far in Hyderabad) outside basked in the moonlight...I stopped typing and looked at it as it looked back at me...it was perfect...it reminded me of two things...One, the dialogue by Meg Ryan when she was asked to identify the type of wine in "French Kiss" and Two, Wordsworth's "Behold her...single in the field...yon solitary highland lass..."
"so ho le ole o....so ho le ole o...le o le ole.."
"Climb every mountain..."
"I can show you the world...shining shimmering splendid..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home