Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Solitary Reaper

"Behold her! Single in the field,
Yon Solitary Highland lass..
Reaping and Singing by herself,
Stop here; or gently pass.."
I am not very literary but I think Wordsworth wanted to highlight the happiness and strength in being solitary...or let me reframe it.....the strength that you get if you manage to be happy when you are alone..(it is a bit difficult...trust me). My recent fascination with blogging is probably due to my latest encounter with the bestseller "Chicken Soup for Women". It feels great to be able to communicate without actually forcing people to be around you...I have always believed that I am a better communicator when I write than when I speak...I was surprised to find that I actually did not mind having a blog that was personal....my friend told me that it was a dangerous sign.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's great if ur in solitude.......but the only thing is u need to be able to capture the moments to the fullest...

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home