About Me
" Once two mice fell into a bucket of milk and started drowning. One of them drowned , while the other one continued to swim and churn the milk till it turned into cream. " - Leonardo de Caprio ( in his famous movie, "Catch me if you can").
Life is a bucket of milk and it is upto each one of us to choose between drowning in the milk and turning the same to cream.
Phew! That was heavy wasn't it? Well, I do not intend to portray myself as too serious a person! I enjoy life and am lucky to have a great family and a fantastic group of friends. Both my parents are dynamic entrepreneurs and I hope to follow their steps someday. My younger sister Ishita is a street-smart gal( pardon my colloqualism!) and is pursuing her graduation in Economics. We are great pals.I love reading novels and my favourite authors are Jane Austen, Ayn Rand, Richard Bach, John Grisham, Agatha Christie, A.C. Doyle, Satyajit Ray, Shashi Tharoor, Jhumpa Lahiri, Arundhati Roy and many others. Let me also say that, for me, childhood and Enid Blyton are synonymous.But today J.K Rowling has to a considerable extent rejuvinated that childhood spirit in me and I am an ardent fan of hers! I also love writing and "The diary of Anne Frank" had actually inspired me to start my personal diary, which has apparently died a natural death after I joined B school!
Wait! I am not the bookie type! I enjoy swimming and driving as well and MUSIC is my life! V.Balsara has remained my pen friend ( hey! it's okay to boast a little!) . I actually have a huge portfolio of musicals, the partial composition of which is given below:
Oldies: Md.Rafi, Asha Bhonsle, Kishore Kumar,Hemant Kumar, R.D. Burman, O.P Nayar,
S.D.Burman.
Current: A.R.Rahman, Illayaraja, S.P.Balasubramanian, Udit Narayan.( both Hindi and Tamil)
English: Richard Clayderman, Carpenters, ABBA, Cirque du Soleil, Baba Maal, Kenny G.
What?? No movies?? Of course! The list is endless! Cheers to HBO and that should suffice for now! Some of my favourite Hindi movies are Lagaan, Munnabhai MBBS, ....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home